Requests for repeat prescriptions must be made in writing. The following methods are available:
- In person - hand the tear-off part of the previous computerised prescription into reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you (please allow four working days).
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page and complete a simple registration.
If you would like to be able to go straight to a local chemist to collect your medication, please specify the chemist on your repeat prescription request before handing the request in to the surgery. The chemists that offer this facility for our area are:
- Paydens Pharmacy, 33 Tattenham Crescent, Epsom Downs KT18 5QJ 01737 354714
- Jubichem, 16 Shelvers Hill, Tadworth KT20 5PU 01737 813131
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 1 Tattenham Crescent, Epsom KT18 5QG 01737 355260
- Day Lewis, 20 Cross Road, Tadworth KT20 5SR 01737 813130
- Walton Pharmacy, 8-10 Walton Street, Tadworth KT20 7RT 01737 813251
- Madisons Pharmacy 25 Nork Way, Banstead, Surrey SM7 1PB 01737 354 963
Please note that we offer EPS (Electronic Prescription Service) which means that you can register with any Pharmacist throughout the UK (that has also signed up for EPS). Your prescription request can then be sent electronically without you or a pharmacist having to collect a green paper prescription request.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.